terça-feira, 7 de setembro de 2010

Eu amo a Louis Armstrong, o "Satchmo" !

Obrigado a http://louis-armstrong.musicas.mus.br/letras/1547365/
Sitting in the sun counting my money, Sentado baixo o sol,contando o meu dinheiro,
Fanned by my summer breeze ,
Sweeter than the honey is counting my money Mais doce que mel é contar meu dinheiro,
Those greenbacks on the trees Essas folhas verdes nos árvores!
Comes the summer shower drops of rain falling Vem uma chuvinha, gotinhas de chuva caindo
Sweeter than the Christmas chimes Mais doce do que sinos de Natal.
Hearing those jingles upon the roof shingles Ouvindo essa musiquinha tocando nos teclados
Like pennies, nickels and dimes Como moedas de um centavo, cinco centavos e dez.

Though it’s known that what I own
It’s not a large amount
Fields of gold that I behold
Are in my bank account
Yeah, sitting in the sun
Counting my money
Happy as I can be
And to top it all when shadows fall
I look to heaven and I see
There's a silver dollar
In the sky shining down on me

Sitting in the sun
Counting my money
Happy as I can be
And to top it all when the shadows fall
I look to heaven and I see
There's a silver dollar
In the sky and it’s shining
It goes shining in
Shining down on me

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nenhum comentário: